Application and Enrollment for school year 2023 – 2024 is now OPEN
The SMIC Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine Inc. offers the following:
a) Comprehensive Acupuncture Training Program teaches acupuncture points, proper techniques, treatments and Tuina Chinese massage. The program fulfills the requirement for becoming a Certified Acupuncturist by the Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC)
Classes for the Comprehensive Acupuncture Training Program for the Academic year 2023–2024 begin on May 2024. Applicants without a medical background must enroll in Prerequisite courses, which will begin on January 2024.
b) Comprehensive Training Program on Traditional Chinese Medicine is a full course of TCM which includes Acupuncture, Tuina Massage, Chinese Herbology, Chinese Nutrition and Tai Chi/ Qi Gong. The Comprehensive acupuncture course is an integral part of this program.
- For more information, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us up at 8374-0000.
- Accomplished SMIC-ITCM Application Form ( duplicate copies ) see the attachment below.
- 4 pieces. Passport Size Pictures ( white background )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intent
- Application Form
NOTE: Once we have your requirements we can schedule your interview with Sr. Regina Liu. For the online assessment and evaluation of the subjects and tuition fees that you will enroll. And during that time, you are free to ask questions regarding our programs.
Kindly send to our email: email@example.com
- Original copies of all transcripts of records.
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors, colleagues or supervisors.
- Updated resume, which outlines educational development and relevant work experience.
- Submit a one-paged typed essay, describing your purpose for wanting to study and practice Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Hepatitis B vaccination, copy of this immunization record and Tuberculosis clearance must be provided prior to enrollment of program.
- Applicants for admission to the program must have completed sufficient undergraduate studies which is equivalent to at least two years of general education studies (90 semester credits) from a regionally accredited degree-granting college or university; or completed Bachelor Degree, Associate of Science, or Associate of Arts.
Admission for Foreign Students
- Foreign students interested in enrolling at the Institute must comply with all admissions requirements listed under Admission Requirements section of this catalog.
- Transcript of Records and Diploma authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country. ( 1 original and 4 photocopies)
- If written in a foreign language, foreign students must have their official transcript(s) accompanied by a certified document providing English translation of course names, hours and grading system.
- Notarized affidavit of financial support, together with supporting documentation such as bank statements that shows sufficient financial resources.